Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bitchpants Codes

Following are the Bitchpants ratings I plan to use in this blog:

Bitchpants = Loose
If my bitchpants are loose, I am not at all annoyed about the topic I'm writing about. All is well. Compliments may well be uttered. Think ...(MC) Hammertime!

Bitchpants = Snug
If my bitchpants are snug, I am experiencing a... wee bit of angst about the topic at hand. These jeans are pinching me in the crotch. Annoying, but not agonizing.

Bitchpants = Tight
If my bitchpants are tight, I am highly, monumentally annoyed. Maybe angry. I can't breathe in these pants. I need a pliers to get these damn things zipped, and my genitals are going numb. May be modified by decade. e.g., '70's jeans' tight. This is as high as it goes.

1 comment:

Nicola O. said...

v. entertaining concept!